Happy Valentine’s Day one and all, hope this day brings all the love and happiness you deserve. I am a firm believer in love; receiving and giving and the impact it can have on your life.
Valentine’s Day is not just for “couples” “lovers” but a perfect day to take some time to love yourself. I know I know, its easier said than done, trust me I KNOW… Life in itself can be overwhelming and sometimes you neglect to show the one person that truly matters love.
I am learning myself and I have no answers, all I know is that you should show love to yourself every day (a little bit at a time, goes a long way). The key is not to neglect yourself and stay in tune with your feelings and emotions February 14th is the check point you need to reassess the level of love you give to YOU.
For those of you going out with Bae, your friends or family, here is an easy black smokey glitter eye pictorial. This look is simple to achieve, it is my go to day time to evening sultry makeup which can be worn with our without glitter. It’s versertility allows you to pair it with neutral lipsticks for day time wear and then a gorgeous red lipstick for evening wear.
- Katvondbeauty Signature Brow, Graphite and Walnut
- Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Brows, Super Model
- Plouise makeup academy Rumour 2
- Huda Beauty, Rose gold palette remastered palette
- Anastasia Beverly Hills single eyeshadow, Realgar
- Eunique Beauty, pressed glitter, Fallen
- Wunder2 Cosmetics, Super Stay Liner, Essential Black and Glitter Black
- BlackUp Perfect|Up Styling Mascara, MBP01
- Dior makeup Nude air luminizer 001
I love this look because it can be worn with a neutral or metallic lipstick For that day time glamour and a red lipstick for that sultry night time feel.
Whatever you get up to today and this weekend, remember that you are enough and anyone would be lucky to have you.
Am off to go torment MrJ, have a fabulous day loves.
Thanks for reading.