Contrary to popular belief, my makeup skills were non existent for a long time. It took a lot to get to the point of being confident enough to share a HOW TO pictorial. The fact is that I am still learning and will always still be learning, as you know “makeup application” and the cosmetics industry is evolving. I guess what I am trying to say is, DON’T BE TOO HARD on yourself, practice makes perfect. You are doing a great job, if I can do it, so can you. With that being said, let’s get into this pictorial shall we?
What I used:
- Eye brows: KatVonD Beauty Precision pencil, Graphite and Walnut
- Eyeshadow base: Plouise Academy Base, Rumour 2
- Eyeshadow: Morphe Brushes 35M Boss Mood palette and Pixi Beauty liquid fairy lights, Crystalline
- Waterline: Urbandecay Cosmetics 24/7 glide on pencil, Post Punk
- Liner: Sigmabeauty gel liner, Wicked
- Lashes: Lapaigetrends Jazmina lashes
- Mascara: BlackUp brushing perfect up
First things first, start off with a well groomed brow. Click here to find out how I snatch my eyebrows.
- Pat the shade “Fired up” into the upper crease, making sure it is even through out
- Pat “Red carpet” into your crease and outer “V”. Gently blending out harsh edges with “Fired up”. Do this in a drawn out circular motion.
- Apply “Power slayer” to the outer crease and the shade “Sweet beets” to blend out the edges
- Apply “Transformer” into the outer V, create a half cut crease with your concealer
- Apply “Stroke of luck” to the lid in a patting motion, take your time to do this step. Use “Power slayer” to blend the end of the half cut crease, making sure there are no harsh lines
- Repeat the same colours on the lower lash line
- Apply your waterline colour and your wing liner. Apply a crystal glitter shade to your lid
- Apply your lashes and mascara, YOU ARE DONE