The palette costs £33 which I think is great value for money for the amount of product you get. To be honest I have nothing but good things to say about this palette and I think it is a must have product for your collection.
Click the image below to watch the makeup tutorial
- Becca Poreless Perfecting Primer
- LA girl Pro Conceal (Orange corrector)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Clinique beyond perfecting foundation (shade 26 amber). Click here to get a 15% off code on your purchase at feelunique.com
- Tarte Cosmetics, TarteistXShayla contour palette
- Elf Cosmetics smudge pot, brownie points
- Mac Cosmetrics eyeshadows; Dance in the dark and Saddle
- LA Girl Pro Conceal (Fawn)
- Becca Liquid Highlighter, Opal
- Sacha buttercup setting powder
- Catrice liquid eyeliner, Dating Joe black
- Clinique high impact mascara: Click here to get a 15% off code on your purchase at feelunique.com
- Mac Cosmetocs, mineralized skin finish in Dark Tan
- Lovable Lashes, false lashes
- Urban decay 24/7 Glide on eye pencil, West. Click here to get a 15% off code on your purchase at feelunique.com
- Ruby kisses bronze glow highlighter
- Sleek Cosmetics Eau la la lip pencil, Cocoa
- Milani Cosmetocs Liquid Matte lipstick, Covet
- Accessories: Loyatobs.com
Disclaimer: This is NOT a sponsored post.
© 2016 Medeaij. All rights reserved.