Play to your natural strengths, brown works great for adding warmth and creating the illusion that your skin has a natural hue.
Opt for a Matte lipstick, it will last longer and remove the pressure of reapplication over the course of the day. Remember we want to stay effortlessly beautiful while we are making those necessary moves up the work ladder.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE FULL TUTORIAL
LIST OF PRODUCTS USED
2. MAC Cosmetics Studio Tech, NC45
3. MUA brow pencil, Brunnette
4. MAC Cosmetics studio finish concealer, NC50
5. Urban decay eyeshadow primer
7. MAC Cosmetics eyeshadow, Embark
8. Urban Decay single eyeshadow, Riff and Space Cowboy
9. Urban decay 24/7 waterproof liquid eyeliner,
10. Lagirl PRO HD concealer, Fawn (Shop it here)
11. AIR SPUN, Translucent powder (Shop it here)
12. Urban decay 24/7 Glide on eye pencil, Perversion
13. Lovable Lashes, 100% Mink Lashes,
Wispy Wanika (Shop it here)
14. Huda beauty waterproof lash glue (Shop it here)
15. Mac Cosmetics, Studio fix powder, NC50
16. N07, stay perfect Mascara. Get it at Boots.com
17. Anastasia Beverley hills contour powder, Espresso
18. Becca Cosmetics pressed highlight, Opal.
Shop Becca cosmetics in the UK
19. MAC Cosmetics lip pencil, Chestnut
20. Lime crime liquid lipstick, Salem
21. Urban decay, all nighter makeup setting spray.
opportunities, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on Social Media:
For sponsorship and Honest Product reviews, please be sure to drop me an email on email@example.com
Well thats all she wrote folks, I hope that you all find this tutorial useful. Remember to watch the video and give it a positive rating. Have a fantastic first week and remember to be AMAZEBALLS.
Disclaimer: All products used in this video where purchased by me and all views are my own.