Welcome back to another edition of MAKEUP EXPLOSION FRIDAYS….This week it is about An AFRICAN INSPIRED purple smokey eye, perfect for any bride or wedding guest.
I was inspired by the new fad of pinning a broach to the GELE instead of wearing a full on necklace piece so I decided to rock a 2 crystal sets from Loyatobs.com so as to show you how to rock accessories 3 ways.
The accessories are from Loyatobs.com, this particular set is a 3piece beaded set comprising of a 5layered necklace set, a pair of earrings and a bracelets all boasting of gold accents and different shades of PURPLE.
1. Face Primer and base: Nivea Men, post shaving balm & Smashbox primer water.
2: Foundation: Mac Tech foundation: NC45
3. Concealer: Mac cosmetics pro longer concealer NC45.
Corrector: LAGirl Pro conceal: Orange
5. Face powder: Airspun: translucent shade & MAC mineralised skin finish “Deep Tan”.
6. Under eye powder: Ben nye banana powder.
7. Contour powder & Bronzer: Cover girl Queen collection, Ebony Bronze & Anastasia beverley hills powder in “Espresso”.
10. Eyeshadow primer: Urban decay anti-aging primer & Mac Cosmetics Soft Ochre paint pot.
11. Eyeshadows: Coastal Scents Hotpots: Deep grape, Burnished Brunette
MaryKay single eyeshadow: Sweetplum
Urban decay GLINDA OZ palette: Aura, OZ, Tornado, illusion, Magic
12. EyeLiner: Urban decay 24/7 glide on pencil: Vice
13. Mascara: Boots N07 Stay Perfect Mascara.
14. False lashes: Cherry blossom No43
16. Lipstick:: Dose of colors Liquid matte lipstick: Purple Rain
17. Setting spray: Mac Fix+ spray.
Thats all for now my gorgeous butterflies… I will catch you all next week for another Accessories inspired look. Make sure you subscribe to my blog and youtube channel to catch my uploads.
Don’t forget to connect with me on my other social media network: