Welcome back to another edition of MAKEUP EXPLOSION FRIDAYS….I challenged myself this week to do a traditional inspired bridal look. This look is majorly for the AFRICAN BRIDE who embraces loads of colour.
The accessories that inspried this look is from Loyatobs.com and this was the exact set I wore 3 years ago when I was getting married.
This goes to show that if you keep your accessories properly, it can surely last a lifetime.
This set is an IYUN/CORAL set (real coral and very expensive) with gold accents. I wore this set with a brown, gold and orange attire during my wedding reception in 2012.
The beauty about Coral beads is that you can combine it with any colour, any fabric and any look and it will still stand out and steal the show. It is an all rounded bead that looks amazing on anything.
I really wanted to step things up by doing a bright, colourful eye makeup look that would stand out in any wedding party. I hope this inspires brides to break out of their shell and embrace something more fun and bright on their wedding day.
If you would like to place an order for a custom made set like this, please send an email to Loyatobs@hotmail.co.uk.
1. Face Primer and base: Rimmel London stay Matte primer. (Boots.co.uk)
2: Foundation: Mac Studio fix fluid NC50
3. Concealers: MAC pro longer concealer, NC50, Studio finish concealer, NC50.
5. Face powder: MAC mineralised skin finish “Deep Tan” & Milani Cosmetics illuminating face powder: Hermosa Rose.
6. Under eye powder: Ben nye banana powder
7. Contour powder & Bronzer: Cover girl Queen collection, Ebony Bronze & Anastasia beverley hills powder in “Havana”.
10. Eyeshadows: Coastal scents hot pots, Neon red, Barista, Bungalow gold, indigo.
Colour pop Cosmetics pressed pigment in Erotic.
Milani cosmetics Bella gel powder eyeshadows: Bella Navy, Bella Cobalt.
11. Black Liner: Inglot Balck gel liner NO77.
12: MUA intense colour eyeliner , Royal Blue.
13. Mascara: Boots N07 Stay Perfect Mascara.
14. False lashes: Everlash Human hair lashes EL68
15. Blush: MAC Cosmetics blush Sweet as cocoa
16. Lipstick: MAC Cosmetics “Chestnut” lip pencil, MAC cosmetics “Kinda sexy” Lipstick & Avon cosmetics Caramel sparkle lip gloss.
Lipstick 2: Dose of colors Liquid matte lipstick, Kiss of fire
17. Setting spray: Mac Fix+ spray.
Thats all for now my gorgeous butterflies… I will catch you all next week for another Accessories inspired look.
Which colour option would you rock and why? I would love to know, please leave a comment down below. Love you guys and stay blessed.
Don’t forget to connect with me on my other social media network: