This is the Second instalment of the series, I was really inspired by my Simple Black and multi-tonal crystal accessory set from the one and only Loyatobs.
This set is a 3piece Crystal set with gold accents, perfect for work, casual, occasion wear. I love the set for its simplicity and beauty.
I really wanted to play with the idea of the muti-tonal colours against a black base so I decided to use a gorgeous black glitter pigment from Certifeye on top of a dramatic winged eye.
Shop the Loyatobs SIMPLYEE CLASSIC collection today (international shipping is always available).
1. Face Primer and base: Rimmel London stay Matte primer.
2: Foundation: Mac Studio fix fluid NC50
3. Concealers: MAC pro longer concealer, NC50, Studio finish concealer, NC50.
4. Eyebrows: Anastasia beverly hills Dip brow Pomade “Dark Brown”& MUA brunette eyebrow pencil.
5. Face powder: MAC mineralised skin finish “Deep Tan”
6. Under eye powder: Ben nye banana powder
8. Highlight powder: ELF cosmetics “Gotta Glow”.
9. Eyeshadow primer: Urban decay anti-aging primer.
Glitter glue/Primer: Too faced shadow insurance.
10. Eyeshadows: MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Saddle, Coastal scents “Bungalow Gold”, Cover girl Ebony bronze, Certifeye “Black Glitter pigment”, MUA eyeshadow palette Romantic Efflorescence palette “Corrupt”.
11. Black Liner: Inglot Balck gel liner NO77.
12: Urban decay 24/7 Glide on eye pencil “Perversion”.
13. Mascara: Boots N07 Stay Perfect Mascara.
14. False lashes: Miss Adoro False lashes “NO43”.
15. Blush: MAC Toledo collection “Kindergarten Red”
16. Lipstick: MAC Cosmetics “REDD” lip pencil, MAC cosmetics “Ruby woo” Lipstick.
17. Setting spray: Mac Fix+ spray.
Thats all for now my gorgeous butterflies… I will catch you all next week for another Accessories inspired look.
What colour should I go for? Leave me a comment below, your wish is my command. Love you guys and stay blessed.
Don’t forget to connect with me on my other social media network: