Welcome back to my blog, How are you all doing? I have amazing news to share with you all, EVERY FRIDAY I will be sharing different makeup tutorials using Loytaobs Creations Accessories, who is excited?
All the looks will be inspired by different styles, colours and designs of the hand made accessory pieces, I am super excited to start and share this new series with you guys and I hope it inspires you to enjoy makeup for what it is.
This is the first instalment of the series, I was really inspired by the pink accessories I bought from Loyatobs for my birthday 2years back! The set came in a gorgeous pink gift box, fully wrapped and presented beautifully (great for storing it away).
It is a 3piece set with an elasticated bracelet (requested by me). I am not particularly a pink lover so I requested that Loyatobs make me a set that is not full-on, in your face pink but has a very interesting look to it. I was well impressed with the result, the set is super light and finished to a very high standard.
For this Accessories inspired look, I really wanted to create a look with glitter that would complement the diverse look of the accessories, WHAT DO YOU THINK? did I nail the look? Comment down below.
1. Face Primer: Rimmel London stay Matte primer.
2: Foundation: Dior Skin Star foundation: 050
3. Concealers: MAC pro longer concealer, NC45, Nars radiant creamy concealer “caramel”.
4. Eyebrows: Anastasia beverly hills Dip brow Pomade “Dark Brown”& MUA brunette eyebrow pencil.
5. Face powder: MAC mineralised skin finish “Deep Tan”. Milani illuminating powder (Hermosa rose).
6. Under eye powder: Ben nye banana powder
7. Contour powder & Bronzer: Cover girl Queen collection, Ebony Bronze & Anastasia beverley hills powder in “Havana”.
8. Highlight powder: Artist couture diamond glow powder “Yasss!”. Mua undress your skin highlighter “shimmering highlights”.
9. Eyeshadow primer: Urban decay anti-aging primer.
Glitter glue/Primer: Too faced shadow insurance.
10. Eyeshadows: Anastasia beverly hills Artist palette (Dusty rose, buttery, aubergine, baby i’am a star). MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow in “Embark”
Certifeye Glitter: Peach glitter pigment.
11. Mascara: Boots N07 Long lasting mascara.
12. False lashes: Stardel SF213 Human hair black eyelashes.
13. Blush: Milani cosmetics Luminoso
14. Lipstick: First look: Jordan lip pencil in “Rose”, Mailani cosmetics lipstick “Blissful”, Nars lip gloss “Shade III”.
Second look: MAC “Chestnut” Lip pencil & Snob lipstick
15. Setting spray: Mac Fix+ spray.
Thats all for now my gorgeous butterflies… I will catch you all next week for another Accessories inspired look. What colour should I go for? Leave me a comment below, your wish is my command. Love you guys and stay blessed.
Don’t forget to connect with me on my other social media network: