Howdy my gorgeous love bugs,
How are you all doing, I hope you are blessed as you are reading my post today.
Today is a fantastic day for me because I finally get to share some amazing product gist with you all.
As some of you know, I am a Glitter lover (seriously I just want to wear glitter all day everyday) but a while back, I had a massive reaction to a few glitters from different companies and this completely put me off using glitters, I couldn’t wear makeup for a few weeks. Luckily I tried out the Urban decay glitter liners, they just about worked but didn’t satisfy my glitter urges.
I have been on the hunt for great glitter ever since and finally, I believe I have found my new holy grail “glitteroflife”.
Say hello to CERTIFEYE, these glitters are not only gorgeous to look at but are very safe for the eye lids (tried and tested). they are made from a safe plastic which has been approved for safe use on the skin (click here to read more about the product).
CERTEFEYE is a UK based company but offer worldwide shipping, check them out on instagram
for mind blowing pictures of the glitters.
On my first purchase, I bought five mini glitters, all 5ml each (chocolate, duskypink, black, red and royal) which retail for an amazing price of 5pounds per bottle.
It was more of a trail and error run as I was very sceptical about trusting glitter and just wanted to make sure that it would work on my sensitive skin before sharing my honest opinion with you all.
The actual product itself is more like a granulated type of glitter, very sparkly, easy to work with and not uncomfortable on the lids or lips. They feel more like a pigment but with the added fierceness and sparkle.
With regards to packaging, I cannot fault it, they come in sensible mini bottles (larger bottles are available also) with a cork on the top to stop the glitter from pouring out. I am sure most people will prefer a sieve of some sort on the mouth of the bottle but I personally hate having to shake
the container to get the glitter out, so the packaging works well for me.
Each glitter bottle comes with CERTIFEYE sticker on it (simple and elegant), overall the packaging is practical, cute and easy to store and travel with (very important for a makeup hoarder like me).
The glitter comes out with ease with no unnecessary obstruction. The only criticism I have is that the cork that stops the product from leaking out should be a bit bigger to prevent any form of spillage (if any).
The best part about buying the glitters however was the customer service I received! I cannot praise the owner of this brand enough. She went above and beyond to make sure that I was happy with my purchase and even sent me a replacement bottle as a good will gesture. The personal touch she added to the packaging of my glitters blew me away. it is safe to say that I will be buying more glitters in the very near future…. what more can I say, I freaking love this product and brand (FYI, I am not sponsored by the company, I purchased the glitters with my own money and the above is my personal opinion only).
Use my code MEDEAIJ10 for 10% off orders over £15 🙌🏾 (thank me later), certifeye.co.uk
Now lets get on with the makeup look I created using the Chocolate glitter.
I posted this picture on my instagram
page a while back, it was a makeup look I came up with after being inspired by the chocolate glitter
from certifeye and my loyatobs creations
accessories. I was trying out new fabulous makeup and decided to create a Chocolate goddess type of makeup look.
The overwhelming positive response I got was so encouraging, I decided to recreate the look and record a HOWTO video on the entire look.
Click the Video below to watch the entire tutorial on
HOW TO APPLY GLITTER LIKE A PRO and also how to achieve the overall look.
1. Face Primer: Rimmel London stay Matte primer.
2: Foundation: MAC studio tech, NC45.
3. Concealers: MAC pro longer concealer, NC45, Nars radiant creamy concealer “caramel”.
4. Eyebrows: Anastasia beverly hills Dip brow Pomade “Dark Brown”& MUA brunette eyebrow pencil.
5. Face powder: MAC mineralised skin finish “Deep Tan”. Milani illuminating powder (Hermosa rose).
6. Under eye powder: Ben nye banana powder
7. Contour powder & Bronzer: Cover girl Queen collection, Ebony Bronze & Anastasia beverly hills contour powder in “Havana”. Physician formula bronzer booster “light to medium”.
8. Highlight powder: Makeup forever Pro sculpting duo (shade 2).
9. Eyeshadow primer: Urban decay anti-aging primer.
Glitter glue/Primer: Too faced shadow insurance.
10. Eyeshadows: Coastal scents eyeshadows in Barista, New terrain, Timeless taupe and Bungalow gold. MAC eyeshadows in Embark and Dancing in the dark, Makeup Geek NO74 eyeshadow.
11. Mascara: Boots N07 Long lasting mascara.
12. False lashes: Random brand.
13: Ingot cosmetics NO77, black gel liner.
14. Blush: MAC powder blush in Raizin.
14. Lips: MAC lip pencil in Chestnut, LASplash Lip couture liquid lipstick in Ghoulish, Certifeye glitter in Chocolate. (Click here to learn how to wear Liquid lipsticks like a pro).
15. Setting spray: Mac Fix+ spray.
Accessories are hand made by www.loyatobs.com, contact us to get your bespoke sets made and also shop our current collection.
That is all she wrote, I hope you find my review and tutorial useful, please remember to give my youtube video a THUMBS UP, please feel free to leave me any questions or comments. If you decide to try out this look, please tag me, you can find me on other social network platforms (links below).
Thank you guys for all the love and support, until next time, stay blessed and be nice to someone today.