How are you all doing? Are you getting excited for the summer months and all the gorgeous barbecue parties to come? I am so excited for this years summer, I missed out on all the fun last year because i was busy having my Son… YEP, he is going to be 1year old soon (whoop whoop).
Lets get on with the post shall we! I really wanted to create a summer time friendly, easy (yes easy, using only 3 eyeshadows!) Makeup look with amazing lips to match.
I went for a bronzy look with a liquid lipstick
that has glitter reflects in it.
CLICK THE VIDEO BELOW TO WATCH THE FULL FACE TUTORIAL.
1. Face Primer: Rimmel London stay Matte primer & Benefits Professional primer.
4. Eyebrows: Anastasia beverly hills Dip brow Pomade “Dark Brown”.
6. Under eye powder: Ben nye banana powder & Anastasia Beverly hills powder “Peaches and Cream”.
7. Contour powder: Cover girl Queen collection, Ebony Bronze & Anastasia beverley hills powder in “espresso”.
10. Eyeshadows: Makeup Geek eyeshadow “74”
MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow in “Embark”
11. Mascara: Boots N07 Long lasting mascara.
12. False lashes: Stardel SF213 Human hair black eyelashes.
13. Blush: Black|Up cosmetics blush “12”.
14. Lipstick: MAC “Nightmoth” Lip pencil & Anastasia beverly hills liquid lipstick “Sad Girl”
15. Setting spray: Mac Fix+ spray.
Earrings are hand made by http://www.loyatobs.com
Thank you for stopping by, till next time. Remember to be kind to someone today and I will catch you in my next post. Mwah