As the title says, this is my first fresh faced/drama driven Spring makeup look. I decided to use affordable, drug store products to show that gorgeous looks can also be created whilst using cheaper makeup brands.
Click the video below to watch the full, talk through tutorial.
1. Primer: Rimmel London stay Matte primer
2: Foundation: Loreal True match foundations (Golden cappuccino and cappuccino)
3. Concealer: LA Gorl Pro conceal concealer, warm sand
4. Eyebrows: MUA brow pencil in brunette
5. Face powder: Mac studio fix powder in NC50
6. Under eye powder: Ben nye banana powder
7. Contour powder: Sleek contour kit in Dark
8. Highlight powder: MUA undress your skin iridescent gold
9. Eyeshadow base: NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
10. Eyeshadows: Makeup Revolution BIG LOVE palette: Chameleon
Sleek Cosmetics ultra matts V2 Palette
Sleek Cosmetics OH SO SPECIAL palette
Sleek Cosmetics GARDEN OF EDEN palette: Gates of Eden & Flora
Maybelline Colour tattoo: Gold
11. Eyeliner: Avon blackest black glimmer stick
12. Winged eye: Maybelline eye studio lasting drama gel eyeliner in Black & NYC black liquid eyeliner.
13. False lashes: Stardel SF213 Human hair black eyelashes
14. Blush: Sleek cosmetics Rose gold and Coral blush.
15. Lipstick: Avon lipstick in POUT and Loreal MOLTO MAUVE lip gloss.
16. Setting spray: City color all set setting spray.
Earrings: http://www.loyatobs.com (they are having a 30% off spring sale).
Head band: Claires Accessories.
Please note that LA girl & City Color products can be bought from http://www.beautyjoint.com.
More images of the look.
Thank you all so much for watching and reading and I will catch you all on my next post. Toodles.