Hey loves, I guess it is safe to say that love is truly in the air. I am truly feeling inspired this year to step out of my comfort zone and do more toned down (in my own way lol) looks. So I have been watching a lot of valentines day inspired looks on youtube and everyone tends to do soft and sweet looks or natural looks blah blah and to be honest I just find them pretty boring to watch.
So I decided to make sure I do a sort of SAY NO to a simple valentines day look and instead do something a little bit grungy with a grown up twist. That idea lead me to the look I have for you guys today.
For this look, I decided to do something a little bit messy in a controlled way with kissable full RED lips to give it a more sophisticated spin. To watch the full tutorial, please click on the link below…..
PRODUCT LIST (AS USED IN THE VIDEO)
1. Rimmel London stay matte primer
2. Mary Kay oil mattifier.
3. Urban decay Anti ageing potion primer.
4. Avon dual ended eye pencil.
5. Mac studio finish concealer NC50.
6. Mac Brooke Shields bronzer.
7. BH Cosmetics 26 colour, neutral eyeshadow and blush palette.
8. Coastal scents REVEALED 2 palette.
9. Maybelline gel eyeliner pot (black).
10. Too faced shadow insurance (glitter glue).
11. Shay cosmetics loose pigment (13).
12. Diorskin Star foundation (click here to watch a review on this product).
13. Mac pro conceal and correct palette (Dark).
14. Mac pro longer concealer NW35.
15. LA Girl Pro.conceal (Warm sand).
16. BlackUp cosmetics contouring stick (02). (click here to watch a review on the product).
17. Black up cosmetics, two way cake powder.
18. City colour cosmetics bronzing powder (chocolate truffle).
19. Ben nye banana + topaz setting powder.
20. Coastal scents 6 colour blush and highlight palette.
21. Urban decay 24/7 eyeliner (perversion).
22. Ruby kisses bronzing powder (bronze glow).
23. Benefits they are real mascara.
24. BlackUP cosmetics blush (12).
25. Jordana lip pencil in RED.
26. Mac cosmetics Ruby woo.
Accessories are from http://www.loyatobs.com
MORE PICTURES OF THE LOOK.
So Have a cheeky valentines and do everything I would do.. wink (do it with your HUSBAND SHA)… not boyfriend oo, ok bye.