Hey Guys and Dolls,
We made it to the month of December! whoop whoop, God is good, only a few more weeks left till the end of the year. Any regrets? what are you all grateful for? As for me and my household, we are extremely grateful for our son (now 4 months and counting). I cant imagine what this year would have been like if I wasn’t expecting my bundle of Joy, he definitely brought a lot of blessings and favour with him from Heaven and we are grateful. I would really like to know what 2014 meant to you so please leave a comment down below.
Anyway enough with the Gist, this post is all about my CLASSIC GOTO Black smoky eye, A smoky eye generally looks sexy and very easy to pull off. I especially love the black smoky eye because it suites everyone and you cant really go that wrong when doing it. In this tutorial I used My MAC COSMETICS, Brooke shields limited edition palette but I believe you can still purchase the individual colours from MAC. However i would strongly encourage that you create your own look using the available products on hand (its more fun that way).
With the eyes, I decided to go with the warm toned crease, dramatic lashes and smoked out bottom lash line.
CLICK BELOW TO WATCH THE TUTORIAL:
- MUA eye brow pencil BRUNETTE.
- Mac pro conceal and correct palette/dark, NC45
- Urban decay eye-shadow primer potion (anti ageing): will help prevent creasing and help your eye-shadow last all day.
- Maybelline gel liner in Black.
- MAC Cosmetics Brooke Shields limited edition palette. (Lofty, persuade, carbon, clove, expensive pink).
- Urban decay 24/7 eye pencil, Perversion.
- Mac fix plus spray.
- Benefits THEY ARE REAL mascara.
- Rimmel Stay matte primer.
- Mary Kay oil mattifier.
- Sleek illuminator, goddess.
- Blackup matifying fluid foundation NFL 08.(I love it so much).
- Blackup contouring stick, dual ended CONT 02.
- Mac pro longwear concealer NW35.
- Blackup Two way Cake TW03.
- Sleek Cosmetics face contour kit DARK.
- Blackup Sublime powder NPS 02.
- Milani Cosmetics rose blush in Tea Rose.
- MUA pencil Brunette.
- MAC Cosmetics lipstick: Spirit
- Avon Lipgloss Nude
- Mac fix plus spray to help lock in all the goodness.
For my accessories I am wearing Loyatobs Creations(Bespoke bead makers based in the United Kingdom but ship world wide).
That is all she wrote lovelies, Please check out the video and feel free to drop me a line, Mwah