Happy BLACK FRIDAY to you all, what are you getting? what are the best deals you have come across? to be honest I am not too impressed with the UK make-up deals I have been seeing, quite disappointing to say the least.
Anyway I digress, this blog post is about the latest look I have created and uploaded on my YouTube channel. A little background story, MrJ and I have not been out on a date for agesssssssss so we decided to forcefully have our first Night out since my bundle of Joy was born.This look was recorded in the afternoon because we went for lunch and drinks first (just in case you were wondering, lol).
I really love how the look panned out, to be honest this is my first real attempt at a cut crease (I usually do not do this type of make-up because i believe that I do not have enough eyelid space to pull the look off),
For those of you wondering what a “Cut Crease” is, it is a make up technique in which the crease of the eye is cut sharply of softly (but vividly) with a contrasting eye-shadow colour to give it a well defined dramatic effect. most times the look is sharp at the edges with a dramatic eye-liner to accompany it.
- MUA eye brow pencil BRUNETTE.
- Mac pro conceal and correct palette/dark, NC45
- Urban decay eye-shadow primer potion (anti ageing): will help prevent creasing and help your eye-shadow last all day.
- Mac Soft Ochre paint pot
- BarryM, Starry eyes Limited edition palette.
- MUA, Romantic efflorescence palette.
- Urban decay 24/7 eye pencil, Perversion.
- Mac fix plus spray.
- Benefits THEY ARE REAL mascara.
- Rimmel Stay matte primer.
- Mary Kay oil mattifier.
- Sleek illuminator, goddess.
- Blackup matifying fluid foundation NFL 08.(I love it so much).
- Blackup contouring stick, dual ended CONT 02.
- Mac pro longwear concealer NW35.
- Blackup Two way Cake TW03.
- Sleek Cosmetics face contour kit DARK.
- Blackup Sublime powder NPS 02.
- Gosh Cosmetics GIANT SUN POWDER 001.
- Mac cosmetics lip pencil NIGHTMOTH.
- Fashion fair lipstick BORDEAUX.
- Mac fix plus spray to help lock in all the goodness.
I especially love this Multitonal pink and gold simple set because it is simple, fuss free and absolutely gorgeous. It is also one of a kind as pieces are never repeated.